LIFE IS COMPLICATED, THAT'S HOW IT IS

Monday, January 4, 2010

GIRL TIPS


Girls must fight against sleaze who try to pick you up. Here are some ridiculous pick up lines for rejection..:D
Pickup Lines 1-5


Man: “Hi, I’m a millionaire!”
Woman: “Hi, I work for the IRS.”
Man: So what do you do for a living?
Woman: Female impersonator.
Man: So, wanna go back to my place?
Woman: Well, I don’t know. Will two people fit under a rock?
Man: Hey, baby, what’s your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: For the first half of it, I probably wasn’t born yet.
Pickup Lines 6-10


Man: Hey, come on, we’re both here at this bar for the same reason!
Woman:
Yeah! To pick up some chicks!
Man: Haven’t we met before?
Woman: Yes, I’m the receptionist at the V.D. Clinic.
Man: I’d like to call you. What’s your number?
Woman: It’s in the phone book.
Man: But I don’t know your name.
Woman: That’s in the phone book too.
Man: “I’d really like to get into your pants.”
Woman: “No thanks. There’s already one asshole in there..”
Man: “How do you like your eggs in the morning?”
Woman: “Unfertilized.”
But wait - something for the boys

You didn’t think you would get away that easily did you ladies? Here are 7 rebuttals for the boys.

Man: Haven’t I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that’s why I don’t go there anymore.
Man: Really? I heard it was because everyone there thinks you’re a fat skunk.
Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Probably because you’d be on your knees greeting my crotch.
Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I’ll go to mine.
Man: That’s cool, ’cause after I’m done sleeping with you in the back of my car, I don’t give a crap where you go.
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Woman: Unfertilized.
Man: No problem, I can always withdraw onto your face.
Man: Do you want to dance?
Woman: No!
Man: I think you misheard me. I said you look fat in those pants.
Man: If I could see you naked, I’d die happy.
Woman: If I saw you naked, I’d probably die laughing.
Man: That works for me… as long as you’re still warm when I do you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice one...lingaw au xa basahon..hehehe